Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Scrapbook Store May Sketch challenge

Today I'm sharing with you my entry for the Scrapbook Store May challenge. 
This is a layout including a photo of my daughter and I taken on Mother’s Day last weekend by my son. I created the background using watercolour paint and then stenciled the brick design on using some Viva Decor Ferro Texture Paste. I then added a few splatters of mists and added some sequins and some individual FWAB adhesive pearls in teal. I used two pieces of patterned paper from the Kaisercraft Snapshots range and one piece of base paper from Kaisercraft. 
IMG_1513For my cluster I used a FWAB Grace Pearl flourish in teal.
IMG_1514
I used a couple of flowers and I also sprayed a FWAB Elise white flower with Lindy’s Stamp Gang Starburst spray in Cattail Copper Brown.
IMG_1516
IMG_1517
IMG_1521
The chipboard circle frame is from Blue Fern Studio and purchased at the Scrapbook Store. It was also covered with the Cattail copper brown spray.

Here is the sketch it is based upon designed by Marelize Frisby.
May 2014 Sketch Competition

Thanks for looking
Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the embellies and the beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, a great take on the sketch! Love the teal colors you have used too..

    ReplyDelete