Sunday, May 18, 2014

Scrap Africa Challenge No. 29 His and Her Cards

The latest challenge at Scrap Africa was to produce a set of his and her cards. I recently bought some of the latest Doodlebug Hip Hooray and Sugar Shoppe and decided to create a couple of cards using these 2 lines as one is male orientated and one female.

Here's my two cards:


As you might realise now, I like to do a little bit extra on my cards so these actually have stand up items in the middle.

So here's some close ups of the boy card

And the inside.

I stuck some of the Doodlebug stickers to strips of acetate so that they stand up when the card is opened.

 
And now for the girl card:


And the inside



Thanks for looking
Judith xx

12 comments:

  1. Fun cards, so cheerful! love the pop-up inside. Great take on the challenge.
    Thank you for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so stunning my goodness I love them. The colours are great and I adore the little pop up balloons inside the cards. Thank you so much for sharing and for playing with at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Looking at your first photo I was impressed (chevron is still one of my favourites). But when I scrolled down I sighed and "oh wow!" when I saw the inside of your cards. Your pop-ups are the cutest! Thank you so much for sharing at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cards Judith. Love them both and the pop up is so clever. Bright fun colours too. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Africa for this challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your "something extra" is pure delight. Love the chevron papers and the bright happy, feel to the cards. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Africa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the colours! Are great!
    Thank for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those pop-up balloons are AWESOME!! Your cards are simply gorgeous. Thank you for sharing you work and playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judith! I love the little pop-ups in your cards & they are so wonderfully bright & fun. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are these cards!!! Love the pop-up balloons!!! Thank you for playing along at SA!
    Athanasia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards....love the bright and happy colours....so super! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such fun and bright cards! love the pop-up effect! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colourful and so sweet card ! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Africa, love Marta x

    ReplyDelete