Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Frosted Designs Spring has sprung challenge

Second post today. I managed to make another pop up card this afternoon in time for the Frosted Designs Spring has Sprung Challenge. The challenge was to use at least 3 things from this list

I made a pop up card and managed to use - bunny, jellybeans (on balloons), green card, rainbow, clouds, umbrellas, birds (on pp), yellow, blue.
I'm afraid it's a pretty crappy photo as the sun had gone down by the time I came to photograph it so had to use a flash. Will post some close ups tomorrow.

I used Doodlebug Springtime pp and stickers.
Here are some day time photos of same card.



Thanks for looking.
Judithxx

4 comments:

  1. oh my, how darling!!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Judith!! And you really used a lot of the words in the cloud! Thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! This is so cute, I just love the jellybean balloons! Amazing! Thanks for joining our Spring Challenge at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fabulous!!!!!!! I just LOVE these boxes!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete