Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Scrap Our Stash May challenge #14

 Today I have a layout to share for the Stash Challenge #14 at Scrap Our Stash featuring lots of FWAB adhesive pearls. The challenge is to include something old (older than 6 months) something new (less than 6 months old), something fussy cut and something blue.
 My daughter has been a big fan of the Western Bulldogs for many years but had never been to see a live footy match. Over Easter her best friend, who comes from a family of avid Bulldogs fans invited her to go to the footy with them. She enjoyed the match even though the Bulldogs lost.
My something old was the journal spot and material that I bought from D-lish Scraps for Australia Day 2013. My something new was the Charms Creations Star, my something fussy cut was the zig zag cut from chevron paper and I used lots of blue.







I used lots of FWAB adhesive pearls in bluered and pearl.
Here are some close ups:
IMG_9815
IMG_9813
Don’t forget you can get packs of these adhesive pearls for just $1.25 this month as there is 50% off for the whole of May.
Thanks for looking
Judith xx

8 comments:

  1. Fantastic layout, love the pearls and great job on the challenge! Thank you so much for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page and great photo! Awesome take on the Stash challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is great! Love the red, white & blue and how you used the pearls! Fabulous take on the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and festive too!! Thanks for playing along with SOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page! Great photo. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So awesome! I love all the pearls...that made such an impact...cute photo too! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colors - they go great with the pic! Such a great layout! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete