Sunday, May 25, 2014

Cardabilities Sketch #99

Back with some more Kaisercraft Mr Fox. Have I said I think this is my all time favourite Kaisercraft collection. I have created 3 layouts and 2 cards so far out of it and I still have quite a bit left.
Anyway today I have a card to share for the Sketch challenge #99 over at Cardabilities.
I kept with a grungy theme this time. I have heat embossed in copper using a Kaisercraft background texture stamp. 

 I sprayed the cogs with Lindys Stamp Gang Starburst Cattail Copper Brown. 
 Added a Prima bling arrow under the sentiment.

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Love those cogs.... Nice pp...I can see why you like it so much:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card!
    Thanks for joinung in at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning, I love the colors and the gears :D
    Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Dear Judith, it's SO COOL card! I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities! :)
    ~Olga Kovalchuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love those gears - very manly! Thanks for playing along over at Caradbilities!

    ReplyDelete