Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kaisercraft Design Team 2014 Entry

 I'm here to share my projects for the current design team call over at Kaisercraft. I have used three different collections, hopefully showing my different styles. 

First up we have a layout using the new Mister Fox collection. When I first saw this collection I loved the colours and knew they would go perfectly with photos of my teenage son. I used a sheet of Gallant for the base as it was already grungy. I added some stamping and some texture paste which I mixed with soft moss paint. I matted my photo on a piece of Brave  and added some Courageous and Fearless. I also used pieces of these papers to create the side clusters. Then I added some pieces from the Collectables and some wooden cogs. One of which I cut in half. Finally I added a few pearls and the strip of the bottom of one of the papers made for perfect journalling.
  

Here are a few close ups: 





Kaisercraft products used: 

Mister Fox - Gallant
Mister Fox -  Brave
Mister Fox - Courageous
Mister Fox - Fearless
Mister Fox - Collectables
12 x 12 Template - Chevron
Paint - Soft Moss
Texture Diamonds Clear Stampt
Wooden embellishments - Cogs
Pearls - Pewter

Next up with have an Off The Page project. For this I decided to use the collection Confetti with a nine frame photo display.


I painted the frame white. Then I added my photos and pieces of Confetti patterned paper to the base of the frame. Then I used pieces of the collectables and stickers to embellish the photos, the base and the front of the frame.
Here are some close ups:






Kaisercraft products used:
BTP - Nine Frame Photo Display
Confetti - Paper Dance
Confetti - Cheerful
Confetti - Laughable
Confetti - Celebrate
Confetti - Collectables
Confetti - 12x12 Sticker Sheet
Mini Paper Blooms - Fuchsia
Mini Paper Blooms - Breeze

For my final project I have produced a Tri-Fold Card using the Happy Snaps Collection.
I like to try different types of cards rather than just the simple bi-fold card.
I created my base card from half a sheet of cardstock. Then covered each section with a piece of Happy Snaps patterned paper. I then embellished with elements of the Collectables and sticker sheet and stamped the word 'Birthday' from the Texture Clear Stamp Birthday onto one of the Collectables.





Kaisercraft products used: 
Happy Snaps - Snap Shot
Happy Snaps - Shutterbug
Happy Snaps - Smile
Happy Snaps - Collectables
Happy Snaps - 12x12 Sticker Sheet - Alpha
Texture Clear Stamp - Birthday

Well, I hope you have enjoyed looking at my projects.
Thanks

Judith xx



3 comments:

  1. So, if î was in charge, you & Linda E would be shoe-ins for the team!!! Awesome job - these really show your versatility...crossing my fingers & toes for you, too:):)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects Judith....best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous, I hope you get onto the team.

    ReplyDelete