Thursday, May 29, 2014

Page Drafts 'One of a Kind' Challenge

Just sharing my layout for the Page Drafts 'One of a Kind' Challenge. The challenge was to celebrate 'one of a kind' and use one of Em's sketches.

I decided to do a companion page to my White with 1 page and scrap about feeding the giraffes at Werribee Zoo which made my birthday 'One of a kind'. Here is my take on the challenge. I again went with a gold and white theme. I created a background of gold watercolour and gold Kaisercraft paint and added some gold heat embossing and Viva Decor gold ferro texture paste. I used some Studio Calico and My Mind's Eye pp and some glitter tape from D-lish Scraps. I mounted the circular photos on gold glittered cardstock and added a wire frame to my main photo. My cluster comprises a FWAB Maddison flower, some smaller Prima flowers and some leaves cut out of gold cardstock.

  
And here are some close ups.



I used sketch 30.5  as I had a lot of photos I wanted to include in my layout.


Thanks for looking.

Judith

1 comment:

  1. Wow.....love your take on the sketch! Great photos, love the colour too, great layout!

    ReplyDelete