Thursday, May 1, 2014

Welcome May. FWAB Card

Can't believe it's May already. I only scrapped one layout last month, and that was for a DT assignment. I think I've only done 3 in the last 2 months but now with a new month and some new challenges and some new photos I'm raring to go again.
Whilst, I didn't do many pages I did make quite a few cards. My son is turning 18 and has been going to a few 16 and 18th birthday parties this year and my daughter is turning 16 and has a lot of friends 16th birthday parties to go to.
I've decided that I'm going to make them all cards so today I have a card to share that I made for FWAB for her to give to one of her friends, along with a matching envelope.
I saw the basic  design  for this pop up box card on Splitcoaststampers. You can find a tutorial on how to make one here.
IMG_9338
I adapted the design and added cupcakes and small stars suspended on pieces of acetate.
I decorated the cupcakes with FWAB Rose pink adhesive pearls.
IMG_9342
I decorated the opening panels with a FWAB Grace Pearl Flourish in Rose Pink cut up into 3 pieces which fit perfectly on the panels.
IMG_9341
IMG_9335
To finish it off I designed and made up my own envelope from a piece of 12 x 12 paper. I added some ribbon and a cup cake decorated with rose pink pearls and FWAB olive green adhesive pearls.
Thanks for looking.
Judith

No comments:

Post a Comment