Sunday, February 2, 2014

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge - winter blues

Good morning and welcome to February and a new batch of challenges. I decided to have a go at the Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday challenge - winter blues which was based on a mood board full of blues and whites. I wasn't feeling very wintery as it is in the high 30C's here so used the colours and created a birthday page. I love this photo of my DS. Where has this little boy gone!
I loved playing with straws last month on another challenge so decided to use some more on this layout as it went well with the theme.


Products used:
Jillibean Soup Owl Soup patterned paper, stickers, journalling sprouts and diecuts
Jillibean Soup alphas
Jillibean Soup place mat
Jillibean Soup twine
Kaisercraft background stamp
Flourish With A Bling pearls
Straws
Ric Rac

And here are some close ups




And here is the mood board:


I used blues and white with a touch of green and yellow. I also included a bird (owl).

Thanks for looking.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and hopes it's not too hot (or cold) where you are.

Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Popalicious! LOOOVE the corrugated cardboard & I'm a sucker for owls...this one is CUTE!!! Lovely page...I haven't played at Frosted D's for ages...must get back over there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all the texture and layers! Great use of blue for the challenge! Thanks for joining in at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is just fabulous! I love the owl and your embellishments you used! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page! How cute is that photo! Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome!!! Well done!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :-)

    ReplyDelete