Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Scrap Around the World Guest Designer

Good morning!.
  Flourish With A Bling is the main prize sponsor over at Scrap Around The World  Scrap Around The World was created by Helen Tilbury in April 2013.  Since then it has evolved, and will continue to evolve, according to player feedback & experience, into the IT place for scrapbookers to see and to be seen!
1st Prize – GIGANTIC PRIZE PACK OF BLING EMBELLISHMENTS from FLOURISH WITH A BLING (That’s us!!! :) )
Look at the fantastic prize on offer:
Scrap k FWAB
And this is February’s stunning mood board:
SATW guest FEB

Everyone on the FWAB design team was asked to be guest designers this month.
Here is my take on the mood board:

I just couldn't go past the colours and at the time I had been playing with my Twinkling H2O's so created my background using them on watercolour paper and a stencil. The Stars part of the title is was created using some left over pieces of chipboard and a gold Sharpie pen. I used FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourish in Antique Gold, FWAB Jasmin Laser Flourish in Gold and some FWABadhesive pearls in Plum. 
Here is a close up of my FWAB laser flourish.


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

No comments:

Post a Comment