Friday, February 21, 2014

A2Z Scraplets February Mood Board Challenge

With so many 'love' challenges around I thought I'd scrap another wedding photo. I was inspired by moodboard challenge over at A2Z Scraplets
2014 February Mood Board Challenge
I was particularly inspired by the centre heart.
Here is my take using some A2Z Scraplet hearts. I covered half of them in Shimmerz Dazzlerz texture paste and half with Flourish with a Bling adhesive pearls of different sizes. I decided to keep it fairly simple with the focus on the photo and the hearts.


Here are some close ups of the hearts. I inked the hearts before adhering the pearls.




Thanks for looking

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Awesome use of both the A2Z Scraplets and FWAB Pearls!!! Love the layout. Thanks for entering the A2Z Mood Board Challenge :D

    ReplyDelete