Saturday, February 8, 2014

CSI Special Investigator for February

I haven't had much to share on my blog so far this month. Most of my layouts have been for DT work so can't share yet. 
I was honoured to be asked to be a Special Investigator over at CSI this month.

The first challenge  for February Case File No. 109 is up and here is my take:


I decided to go with a clean simple layout this time. I used lots of Jillibean Soup pps on this one.  I used the colour palette. For my evidence I used book pages, silver accents (some label rims I've had forever), stack something (my paper and embellies below the photo). For my testimony I used one of the random questions which was about journal about your work.My journalling reads: For most of the last 10 years I have been lucky enough to work part time from home. Initially, we needed some extra cash as Robert was in between job. I wrote to my former employer Australian Council for Educational Research for a reference and they offered me some casual work from home. I'm able to vary how much work I get and at the moment it is my only source of income while I try to find another job in the library field. Every couple of months I get a batch of journal articles/chapters or conference papers which I have to catalogue, edit or write an abstract for and create subject index terms using the Australian Thesaurus of Educational Descriptors. I normally work from around 6am-10am with an hour or so break in the middle whilst I get the kids breakfast and off to school. Then the rest of the day is mine!

Here is the case file from which I worked.



Why not give it a go?

Judithxx

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOVE this case file & your take on it is amazing!!!!! I hope your DH can find work soon...but it doesn't look a very good time down your way ATM......really interesting job you've got there, Judith!!! One of my fave LOs of yours...love the clean lines...CSI rocks :):)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page Judith! I love your clean and simple approach to the Case file. Sounds like you've got great working hours... would be easy to get use to it. :) Have a lovely week. :)

    ReplyDelete