Sunday, February 23, 2014

CSI 111 and My Creative Sketches Feb Sketch

This is my third week of being Special Investigator at CSI and here is the sample layout I created for Case File 111 which I also created for my entry for this months sketch at My Creative Sketches. I went for another clean and simple look.


Here is the case file it was based on
My evidence is: polka dots, wood, stickers, border punch, sprinkles and 3 of something (2 pieces of wood, 3 words in the title)
My testimony is to journal about a childhood memory. My journalling reads: Every summer Hartley's ice cream van would come round our street 3 evenings a week. It used to toot it's horn and stop just down from our house. I would go and get ice creams for Dad and I. Dad would have a sandwich and I would usually have a '99' (ice cream cone with a chocolate flake on top) You could get 'flavour' put on top - a red syrup - but I wasn't too keen on it. I used to love that ice cream. It was locally made and is till in business today. 

Here's The Creative Sketch that I based my layout on.

I kept fairly true to the sketch.

Thanks for looking

Judithxx

4 comments:

  1. Looove your journaling [always a sucker for a good story...I'm STILL thinking about Langham's!!!]....& I really, really like the way you've designed this page...those polka dot circles look.....dare I say it? YUMMY? DELISH? well....it IS a food page!!! And lucky you, BTW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your use of the sketch,wonderful page. Love the sprinkles!! Thank you for joining the My Creative Scrapbook sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the color scheme and the subject matter!!:) Now I'm craving ice cream! Even tho we're buried in snow lol! Well done! A fan! All the best! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/ Drop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Thanks for joining our challenge at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete