Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scrap the Boys February challenge

It's been a while since I played along with the challenge at Scrap the Boys  but this month I just managed to get it done on time. The criteria this month was to create a layout about your boy/s and someone special in their life. 

I found this lovely photo of Robert and his Dad from a few years back but I felt it showed the bond they have together. They often go out to the movies together and they're both into computing and like the same genre of TV and movies and although I know he loves me, I think he takes more note of his Dad, especially on the nagging front!

Anyway here is my layout. I love the way it has turned out. I used some old Basic Grey Oliver pp. I cut the dotty paper and then added some Viva Decor Graphite Ferro texture paste on top. 


Here's some close ups.
Here you can see a close up of the texture paste.


I love using washers as embellies. 


My embellie cluster including a star from Charms Creations.


Thanks for looking.

Judith xx


8 comments:

  1. What a fab page! It really does show their bond...& the washers! Genius!!! That star from Charm's looks really great too....love the whole LO:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, that is a great photo and love your masculine design, and yes I love the washers too for male layouts! great colors too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fantastic page Judith!
    LOVING that photo.. perfect.
    loving it all actually.
    Thanks for playing along with STB's this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool page Judith, love the layers in the embellishment cluster and how you have cut the spot paper. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout!!! love the design and all the element you have chosen for this. Thanks for playing along with STB.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous LO Judith. Love the washers and the Charms Creations Star.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of my fav paper ranges you have used...love it, thanks for playing along with Scrap the Boys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Judith and what a beautiful pic!

    ReplyDelete