Thursday, February 27, 2014

Scrapbook Savvy February sketch challenge

It's also been a while since I participated in the sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy.

Here is my take:

I went for a bright mix of papers - Doodlebug Take Note and some very old Memento pp. I created the background myself using a mix of Kaisercraft background stamps and my favourite The Crafters Workshop stencil. I used some Shimmerz Dazzlers texture paste for the blue dots and added some yellow Dylusions to texture paste to create the yellow dots.

I also used a couple of handmade embellies from Rainbow Splendour (the felt chevrons)

And a Heavenly heart from Charms Creations.


And here is the sketch that my layout is based on created by Kerryn Fry of Scrapbook Savvy.


February BIG Savvy Sketch

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVE this, the BRIGHTS...that lovely dotty masking & the yummy Charm's heart....totally DELISH!!!

    ReplyDelete