This month at FWAB, we have a a very easy product challenge for you.
And this is what you should do:
Go to this list and pick one thing from the each line , so it should be 5 things in total.
If you wish, and only if you wish, you can add more products from the each line, also can’t pick 2 or 3 styles from the first line . Can you? If you can, go for it!
So here is the list you should use to make this challenge:
1. Style: shabby/vintage, elegant, cute or eclectic- pick one
2. FWAB products: Pearls, rhinestones, flowers or laser cuts- you need to use one, but you sure can use more then one
3. Chipboards, home die cuts, pre made die cuts- you need to use one and can use more
4. Flowers, buttons, pebbles- you just need to use one and sure can use much more
5. Paint, mist, embossing powder- pick one or more
When you enter your project in the gallery , please let us know the 5 things you used on it!
The requirements are:
1. Use the list and pick minimum one item from each line, write the things you used in your submission to our challenge
2. Use at least one Flourish With A Bling Item- but this is your line 2, so you must use it!
3. Have fun with it!!
** Layouts, cards and OTPs welcome
It was my turn to provide a sample this month.
I created a layout using the cute style and I used FWAB Jasmine puffy flourish hot pink and orange and pearls from 100 adhesive pearl pack – teal. Then there are star die cuts, buttons and mists.
Give it a go to win some fab FWAB goodies!!