Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Aussie Scrap Source Readers Challenge Designing with Washi

Last week the Readers Challenge at Aussie Scrap Source was to design with washi. This might sound simple but you have to use brands sold by them.  I have heaps and heaps of rolls of washi but not many of them are branded. I discovered that only about 10 were. Luckily I managed to find 5 that went together from My Minds Eye, Queen and Co and Glitz Design.
So I went with this simple design.



And some close ups




And I'm pleased to say it won the contest for that week.

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Judith. I found your blog through WW1. I started looking through your other posts and I love what you create. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING page.....looks totally fab with the washi strips & of course, sequins just are THE perfect finishing touch:):):)

    ReplyDelete