Monday, September 30, 2013

Teresa Collins - Family Stories - a couple of layouts

I seem to have been buying a lot of Teresa Collins' collections lately. I love the thickness of the paper and the colours and designs. Recently, I bought the Family Stories Collection with a voucher I won.
Here are a couple of layouts I produced with the collection.
First up is one I did using lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies. This was for the sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.
I've had this photo waiting to be scrapped for a while. It was taken last year when my FIL came to visit from Mildura, the first time he has been down since moving up there in 2003. As we don't see him that often, we decided to get a family photo. I decided to go with something a bit more simple in style this time.  The colours in the Teresa Collins Family Stories Collection were perfect and I found some Purple Pumpkin embellishments to match.


Here I have layered two Purple Pumpkin vinyl hearts with an orange ticket.


Some black loops washi tape, orange vinyl cog and pink fabric button.

 Some more black loop washi tape.

Second up is a layout I did for the Sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy.
This is one celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary. Photo taken by DD at the front of our house.


And a couple of close ups.





Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Judith love the paper range and you've showcased it beautifully. All the PP pieces lok amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your 2 layouts. I have just done 2 layouts using this range and its fab to see someone elses take on the range :)

    ReplyDelete