Sunday, September 15, 2013

Jot magazine Mood Board 8

If you're looking for The Trinket Track Blog Hop go here

I loved the colours when I saw the Jot Magazine Mood Board this challenge and have just managed to sneak in with this one.
The Teresa Collins Tell Your Story was perfect for the colours. I bought it for myself for Christmas last year but haven't used it as much as I'd hoped. I took inspiration from the colours and the chevron baby blanket, and the tissue pom pom.



I first sprayed my background with chalk glimmermist through a chevron mask. Then added abit of the glimmermist to some texture paste and used another mask to apply the texture paste. I love the way it give you a darker version of the spray.






In my cluster I used a Prima flower, with a resin rose and a lovely sequin rose from The Trinket Track, a couple of wooden veneer embellies and some sentiments from the Teresa Collins collection.



Here is the mood board I took inspiration from:

SMALLPEACH+TAN


Thanks for looking

Judith xx


5 comments:

  1. Just BEYOND beautiful...that flower cluster....gorgeous.....I'd be giving you first prize with this one:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Judith!! Love the texture and that photo - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love how you've created your background and that photo is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with Jot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful! Love what you did with the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've nailed the colours Judith! Such a precious photo and gorgeous layout. :)

    ReplyDelete