Saturday, September 7, 2013

Midget's 5th birthday Aussie Scrap Source Readers Challenge

Last week I caught up with the fact that Aussie Scrap Source was having a series of Reader Challenges designing with different things. I missed the first one but last week it was designing with masks/stencils and sprays. Here is the layout I created. I used texture paste and a stencil, I embossed some areas with clear embossing powder and then sprayed with 3 different colour sprays. then I inked through another 2 different stencils with 3 more inks.






Products used:
Tattered Angels Key Lime Glimmermist
Tattered Angels Cornflower Daze Chalkboard Glimmermist
Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in teal
The Crafters Workshop stencils – 6x6 Kaleidoscope, 6x6 Mini harlequin and 6x6 Tiny circles
 Distress Inks – Peeled paint, Chipped Sapphire and Broken China.
 Patterned paper and diecuts are from Jillibean Soup. 



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous colours and use of stencils with texture paste and paint, just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo Judith and awesome background work! :)

    ReplyDelete