Friday, September 6, 2013

White with 1 Sept challenge

 White with 1 have gone back to their roots and this month's challenge is to create a layout with White and Pistachio. Wasn't too sure what shade of green pistachio was so I picked something similar and created this layout. Another layout with lots of texture paste. I mixed my own green paste by adding some Mr Hueys mist to my texture paste. I really love that Crafters Workshop little dots template at the moment. I also used natural texture paste and just sprayed over the top of it. I also used some Distress Ink and inked through a 3rd template.
The pictures are of my 'friendly' nervous semi feral cat Smudge that I have been feeding for over a year now. My husband took these and it was hiding from him.






Here are some close ups of the texture paste



Thanks for looking

Judith xx

12 comments:

  1. fantastic layout... thanks for taking part in this months challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. that green makes Smudge's eyes just pop.. a perfect match.
    Gorgeous layout.. loving the background work...and I have to get my hands on that little dot template! :-)
    Thanks for playing along with WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your background work and your cat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool textures, so fun. Thanks for playing along at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your textures are fab Judith, and the colour you made is perfect for the WW1 challenge...So a feral cat ...does it live with you ? or just come for food ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous background texture and misting....great photo. Love your layout. Thanks for playing along at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thought I would pop back in and let you know that I got my hands on that dot template.. thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your misting and background thankyou for playing along with WW1

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this!!! Fabulous background detail!! Smudge looks adorable in those photos too! Thanks for joining us at WW1. I can't wait to see what you do next month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! I love all the detail and those photos are just too cute! Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful layout for a gorgeous cat!! Love this Judith. Thanks so much for playing along this month. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this layout so much Judith you have worked wonders with the Pistachio Green and how did I not think to use that bud n bow ribbon I have at least 10metres of that in my stash Dóh! LOL

    ReplyDelete