Wednesday, September 4, 2013

You still hold the key to my heart - The Trinket Track

Time seems to have got away from me and I never got around to sharing a layout I did for The Trinket Track blog.

I recently celebrated my 20th Wedding Anniversary and I got my daughter to take some photos of me and my husband in the back garden. The photo on this layout was the best of the bunch. 
I love the ruffled chiffon flowers in the shop and wanted to make this teal one the centre piece of my layout.  



A close up of the chiffon flower.


I added some smaller flowers including some classic rose cabochons in peach.


Here used a Santa Key pendant as part of my title and added another resin flower in the centre.



Don't forget The Trinket Track is turning 1 and we have a special blog hop arranged for Saturday 14th Sept. Be sure to stop by then for your chance to win some goodies.


Until next time
Judith xx


No comments:

Post a Comment