Friday, September 27, 2013

Peacock - FWAB style

Here is a colourful layout I shared on the FWAB blog last week.
 On this layout I used two different Dylusion sprays – Fresh lime and Calypso Teal. I then sprayed water through a stencil and blotted it to get the background effect. I then added my photos matted on cardstock and added my FWAB bling in suitable peacock colours.
 I used a FWAB Jasmine Puffy Flourish in Teal, and FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourishes in Olive Green and Blue. I also added some of the spare pearls on the corners. I didn’t quite have enough blue pearls so used some from theAdhesive Pearl Pack – 100 Blue to create my own blue pearl flourish above the smaller photo. To finish off I added two black FWAB flowers – one from the Maddison range and one from the Elise range.
 Here are some close ups
Thanks for looking.
Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow great use of the flourishes, they work so well with the peacocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful - those Dylusions inks are STUNNING:):):)

    ReplyDelete