Thursday, September 5, 2013

Stuck Sketches September 1st sketch Challenge

I seem to have been doing a lot of pages with sprays and texture paste and not much paper lately. I really liked the sketch this month over at Stuck Sketches so decided to keep fairly simple and not alter the sketch too much.  I'd just bought some stickers and chipboard from the new Say Cheese range by Simple Stories and they were perfect for these photos of Cosentino and my DD posing with her new Cosentino t shirt.



And some close ups.


A Purple Pumpkin Flair button.


And here is the sketch my layout is based on:


As I say I kept pretty close to it.

Probably back with some more tomorrow.

Judithxx

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic job with the sketch, great compilation of elements, they work perfectly with your photos! Thank you for linking up with Stuck?!, I hope to see you back on the 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Judith, especially the white space, it works so well with your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Judith! I love that Simple Stories collection! LOL! Think I bought the whole range!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool color combinations!!Love it.
    Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete