Monday, September 9, 2013

Scrap Friends Colour Palette challenge #16

Good morning and welcome to the start of another week. Today I have a layout to share with you that I completed recently for the colour palette challenge over at Scrap Friends
A couple of weeks ago I went to the Masters Techiques classes and had a ball. One of the products we worked with was Dylusions. I had a few bottles in my stash but was a bit wary of using them. The class gave me the confidence to have a go. I had fun creating the background using Dylusions spray, water and a Crafters Workshop template. Then I added more chevrons using ink. I also used some Viva Decor Ferro texture paint to add the brick wall using another template.


I used quite a lot of Purple Pumpkin goodies on this layout. This XL fabric button started life as blue, white and yellow but because I needed orange I just altered the colour using a normal texta. Worked a treat. You would never know!

 
Another Purple Pumpkin spotty fabric button teamed up with some blue chevron washi tape.


Other Purple Products I have used: Grey polka dot washi tape and an orange spotty fabric button.

Well that's me done for today. 

Judith xx

7 comments:

  1. Great page Judith! Love all your mixed media goodness on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love those colours and the PP buttons are amazing, gotta love those products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout!!! Love the background and the PP :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PERFECT colours for the challenge at SF...& I'm drooling over your PP buttons [of course!!!]....love this one....the background chevrons & those arrows...just all works so, so well....thanks for playing along with this one...& I'M BAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout. Love the chevrons and use of the colour palette! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page to document when you look back in a few years and see that he did grow taller....lol.
    Fab page. Love your use of colour, the chevrons and brick work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great layout and I love those chevrons too! and a funny theme :) - thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete