Saturday, August 31, 2013

Sassy Scrappers August Challenge

Just scraping in by the skin of my teeth is my entry for the August sketch at Sassy Scrappers.
Here is the sketch : 



And here is my take on it : 


 I am in love with the Viva Decor Ferro texture paint at the moment. I had bought some a couple of weeks back and then at the Masters Technique Classes I went to last week, we got a bottle with Beck Beatties Class. I think this is the 2nd or 3rd layout I have used it on this week.

Here are a few close ups:


 
This one shows the Ferro Texture Paint.


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Judith, love all the textures and misting

    ReplyDelete
  2. great page lovin all the texture..thanks for joining us at sassy scrapper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you can scrape in again any time!! Fantastic layout. Love all your stencil work.. so perfect for that great photo. Hope we see you play along again at Sassy Scrappers

    ReplyDelete