Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Why so sad? FWAB layout

 Today I have a layout to share with you that recently appeared on the FWAB blog. We recently scanned in all the photographs of our son during his first year. It was wonderful rediscovering his photos and this one really caught my eye – the look on his face. It was on our first holiday as a family to Hobart when he was about 8 months old. He was a really busy boy and I can only imagine he was fed up of being in the stroller. We spent a lot of that holiday in the baby and parent room in Myers so that he could move around! I kept the layout fairly simple as I wanted to concentrate on the photo.
However, I just couldn’t go past adding the beautiful FWAB Chloe Pearl Flourish in blue.  I cut it up to make it go further. You see you can add bling to a boy page! I also added a few pearls from the FWAB Adhesive Pearls 100 Pack – Red as extra highlights. 
Here are a few close ups of the Chloe Flourish.


I hope this has inspired you to add bling to your next boy page.
Until next time.
Judithxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! Nice group of elements....they look really, really good together.....clever girl you...& that's a GREAT photo:):):)

    ReplyDelete