Friday, May 24, 2013

Scrapbook Savvy May Sketch

Good morning. It's a beautiful sunny day here in Victoria. Today I have my take on the Scrapbook Savvy May Sketch to share.
This photo was taken on Mothers Day, a couple of weeks ago. My Mother's Day wish was for some decent photos with my daughter actually posing/smiling at the camera!
I have used a mix of Lily Bee pp and lots of handmade embellishments. There are a hand dyed doily by me, a doily from Purple Pumpkin, a PP chevron flair button, a butterfly bottletop and ribbon rose from a kit I got from  D-lish Scraps and the today journal spot and day banner comes from {scrAp this}



Here are a couple of close ups




And here is the sketch my layout is based on.

May 2013 sketch sml


3 comments:

  1. Yum! Right up my alley....gorgeous colours, styling....flowers:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, so very beautiful, love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this photo when you shared it on FB and totally love the way you have used it on this gorgeous page!! Loving your use of {scrAp this!} goodies too :)

    ReplyDelete