Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Bliss


I have been wanting to scrap a page using Simple Stories Vintage Bliss for a while now and it feels so good to get it out of my system. I had toyed with using black and white photo/s but then I found this photo of Eleanor when she was a couple of months old and the pink matched the pink of the collection. I gathered together some matching flowers and made a few of my own (layering old mulberry paper ones and added some bling) and voila her is my layout.

It is for Scrap Africa Challenge #17 Chipboard Challenge. I used a piece of WOW chicken wire and butterfly chipboard

and 

Frosted Designs - Punch challenge
I used a Martha Stewart punch to create a doily border along my 3 pieces of colours pp and also punched out some butterflies.




Here are a couple of close ups of my clusters



Talking of challenges. Don't forget there is only 3 days to get your Purple Pumpkin Sketch challenge in. Check out all the details here

11 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page Judith!! The soft colours and pretty flower details simply look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page!!! Just love the colours and clusters that you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow it is stunning, so girly and detailed. I love it. Thanks for joining us over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for entering this GORGEOUS layout in the challenge at Scrap Africa....love the colour combo and all the lovely details :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet and precious little page...with such gorgeous details! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Thanks for playing at Scrap Africa :).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet and elegant baby page!Love all the flowers and elements you used! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So precious!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this Judith! Such a sweet photo and gorgeous layout! I'm so glad you could play along with us at Scrap Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed this very niiiiiice photo аs well as multi-part and a very cool LO!)))
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this page, thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete