Friday, May 31, 2013

Scrap the Girls May challenge

When I saw the May challenge at Scrap the Girls I thought I have to do this one. It is a quote challenge - to include the quote 'A smile is the best makeup a girl can wear'. 
As a person who doesn't wear make up this is something I strongly believe in and something I am trying to instil in my teenage daughter.

So this is a photo of me wearing just a smile on my face, taken by my son on Mother's Day.



I have used some strips of Lily Bee pp, along with some strips of washi tape. Loving the stripey thing at the moment. I added some stamping with Kaisercraft background stamps in 2 colours, some Manor House flowers, Studio Calico and Freckled Fawn wood veneer, and alphas from Fancy Pants Park Bench and some thickers.

3 comments:

  1. wow love this page Judith! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Judith! Such a gorgeous photo of you and just perfect for this challenge. Thank you for playing along at Scrap The Girls. :)

    ReplyDelete