Monday, May 27, 2013

CSI #73 and Scrap Your Story #13

I loved the colours as soon as I saw them this week for Case File #73 over at CSI and I decided to combine with Challenge #13 over at Scrap Your Story which was to use mixed alphas for your title.



Here is the case file.

I used all the colours.
My evidence was:
Clocks (Some old Studio Calico clock face rubons)
Flags
Leaves (on top of the pins of the flags)
Circles (Clock faces, button (Purple Pumpkin), flair (Greatest View))

My testimony:
I documented our outing to the International Airshow.

3 comments:

  1. I really like this - that chevron badge & those little stick pins...YUMMY!!! Great place for lots of journaling there, too:):):) I'll be down Avalon way on the weekend...for a BFF birthday....I'll wave out to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this page is great! I love those currogated alphas! thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the colors! :)Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story last week!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete