Thursday, May 2, 2013

In Your 2nd Year


Good morning. Judith here with you to share a recent layout I did for CSI using lots of yummy Purple Pumpkin. I know I've scrapped this photo before but it is one of my favourites of my son when he was 2. I used lots of cogs in this layout cutting them out of felt and paper, along with the PP vinyl cog.

Here are a couple of close ups of my Purple Pumpkin goodies.


Here I have used a red and blue square felt embellishment, a yellow vinyl cog and a small red and white spotty button.


And here I have used a yellow bookpaper round

Here is a look at the case file, which included a sketch.
I included all the colours (wasn't sure how the brown was going to look but I quite liked it in the end). The evidence I used was stars, dinosaur and fussy cutting. My testimony was write a random collection of facts about my topic (which doesn't appear on the above list but was listed).

All for now

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. Such an awesome page Judith! Love the bright colours and beautiful embellishments. :)

    ReplyDelete