Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Creative Sketches April Sketch

This month I discovered the My Creative Sketches site and decided to have a go at their sketch challenge for April. I decided to get creative with Purple Pumpkin tickets and cut lengths of tickets in half to create the border. I also replaced strips of pp with tickets.



I replaced the flowers with my own star shaped embellishment cut from corrugated card and felt and added an XL dark blue star fabric button to top it off.


Here is the sketch I worked from. I created a mirror image of it.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous fun page Judith! Love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool, fun page! Love the bright, happy colors! Thanks for playing along with us at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I LIKE this...those colours & lovely big flags....stunning....PP goodies on top of it all....really lovely, Judith:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining MCS challenge!

    ReplyDelete