Monday, October 14, 2013

Scrap Around the World October challenge

Good morning  I have a layout for you using some Trinket Track goodies. I was inspired to create this layout for the Scrap Around the World challenge this month using the lovely new Anna Maria patterned paper from Prima. I created my doily background using some texture paste and a Kaisercraft mask.



I have used 3 different flowers from the shop - Manor House Creations - Mayglo; Green Tara - white paper roses; and Sequin flower - Spearmint.


A filigree butterfly and pearl flower centre.



and a wooden frame


I also scattered some loose pearls on my page.



Here is the mood board for this month. I was inspired by the top right hand photo of the pink flowers (which reminded me of the pink MHC flowers) and the doilies and also the floral china in the bottom right hand photo.

Thanks for looking.

Judith xx

15 comments:

  1. Oh this is lovely Judith! I really like the stencil work on the background! Thanks for joining in at SATW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Judith! Your layout Is stunning! Love how you've done the doilies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Judith! And I just love all that texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Judith!! Love how you teamed up the embellishments and the balance in the design. Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOH! This is soooo pretty - love the doily mask & the embellies looks delish....lovely, lovely page:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How very pretty is this Judith?!? Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World! This is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I likw what I can see here, pretty page, thank you for joining SATW this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, love the doilies you used on your layout! Gorgeous! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so so lovely! absolutely precious page! I particularly like the colours and the masking. Thank you so much for sharing yoru work with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a soft and pretty page, it has such a beautiful background! Love all your different elements. Thanks for joining us at SATW :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layout! I love the masked doilies! Love the way you put the page together! All the best! Please drop by sometime I have a giveaway for Oct! All the best! A new friend!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Judith! And I just love all that texture! Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your work with the masks. Thanks for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely and so delicate! The patterns are just so beautiful! Thank you for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful and delicate! Love the textured doilies :) Thank you for playing with us at SATW!

    ReplyDelete