Sunday, October 20, 2013

Stuck Oct 1st sketch challenge

This layout is inspired by the first Stuck sketch this month. I kept fairly close to the sketch. I stitched the circles instead of using pp and added some texture paste.
I decided to match the bright colours of my sons hat and the navy of his uniform. 


Look at this gorgeous Purple Pumpkin tiger button. Unfortunately it isn't currently available. I bought it a while back as it was something I just had to have but hadn't used. I decided this was the right layout for it as the smiling tiger symbolised the big smile on my son's face.


Next up we have a fabric orange bird button, chosen to go with the little chicks hanging from my son's hat.

 
Finally, I have used an ever useful orange fabric spotty button.


All my buttons were placed on orange tickets to ground them.

Finally, I added my journalling on some yellow Motex tape and some texture paste circles using a Kaisercraft stencil.  


Thanks for looking

Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout, love the stitching and texture paste, great job with the sketch! thanks for joining us at Stuck??! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome, bright fun layout :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantastic layout!! great work your texture paste.
    Thanks so much for playing along with Stuck?!Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So bright and beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Stuck? this month.

    ReplyDelete