Friday, October 25, 2013

15 and Fabulous

 Today I do a full reveal of my FWAB layout from last week. It was a just because layout  using some FWAB pearls and some more of the gorgeous new Anna Maria from Prima.  This layout  features my daughter who recently turned 15.

IMG_8857

And now for some close ups. I used a FWAB Grace Pearl Flourish in Rose Pink which I cut up and used as an embellishment for 2 of the flowers.
IMG_8866

And part of a flourish from one of the Elise Flourish and Flower sets.

IMG_8865

Both flourishes with some gorgeous Prima flowers.

IMG_8864

Finally, I dotted a few individual pearls from the FWAB Adhesive Pack – 100 Rose Pink Pearls around the page in groups of 3.


Thanks for looking and if you want to grab yourself some of the pearl flourishes remember they are 50% off along with everything else in the FWAB stor ehere

Judithxx

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Judith. I love your use of colour!

    ReplyDelete