Friday, October 18, 2013

Sassy Scrapper scraplift Oct challenge

Good morning. Another Prima Anna Marie layout!! I've decided I'm going to use it all up to the last scrap. Don't know if I will but this is my 3rd layout using it.
This one is for the challenge over at Sassy Scrappers. The challenge is to scraplift one of the DT's projects from October.

I decided to scraplift the talented Shell Carmen's layout Santa Kid. I actually had the pleasure of sitting next to Shell at the recent Ladies of the Manor retreat and saw her create it IRL.

Anyway here is my version. I pretty much used Shell's as a sketch.


I've also decided recently to start using up things I've been hoarding. Things I love but can't bear to use up. This Prima flower is one example. I've had it for a number of years. 


Another Prima flower but this time a more recent purchase.


I so liked the mix of texture paste and Kaisercraft doily that I used on one of my previous layouts that I used it again here instead of the paper doily on Shell's layout.

And here is Shell's original.


I still have a bit of Anna Marie left so you'll probably see another layout or 2 of it.

Judith xx

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous Judith. thanks for joining in our challegne. :)

    ReplyDelete