Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Some more The Trinket Track work

I don't think I shared my work for The Trinket Track from earlier this month. 
 I have a layout and a card to share both featuring the magnificant Manor House Creations flowers in the shop.

In my layout, I have teamed up the flowers with some of the wood veneer goodies from the shop. I have used three sorts of flowers - Kyesha (orange), Meadows (cream) and Gelato - lemon. 


Here are some close ups of the flowers


And the wood veneer bird cage with organza ribbon.


Wood veneer frame peeking out.


And another close up of the flowers. I love the centres!


Next I created a card using another wooden frame, which I covered in Viva Decor Inka Gold in Cobalt blue. This time I used a two tone Manor House Creations flower - Angelic. 



I teamed up my MHC flower with a meadow bloom.



And I created a decorative pin using some acrylic heart beads and rhinestone beads.  


Trinket Track goodies used




No comments:

Post a Comment