Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Scrap the Girls Oct Challenge

This month the challenge at Scrap the Girls is a recipe challenge. You have to include:
hexagon, circle, rectangle, strips and a squiggle on your page. 

Here is my take. 


I created another layout using Kaisercraft True Romance. I created hexagons with texture paste through a stencil. I created a circle of pearls. My rectangle is my photo mat and under the photo I have used strips of paper. My squiggle is the bakers twine.

And here's a couple of close ups.




Thanks for looking

Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo sweet..really pretty & I just love the way you've used those pearl swirls.....lovely:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the circle of pearls. Thanks for joining us at STG :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup... so very pretty... thanks for joining in at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout Judith! Thanks for playing along at STG :)

    ReplyDelete