Thursday, October 17, 2013

Show Us Your Stuff October Challenge

Good morning  I have a layout to share with you this morning that I completed on the scrapbooking retreat I recently attended. I created this for the Show Us Your Stuff October Challenge which was to include multiple photos, arrows and of course some hand made stuff (I have a corrugated/cork flower that I created myself and a Purple Pumpkin button).
My teenage kids ‘claim’  they don’t ‘like’ each other but reality tells a different story.
In this layout, we were on a walk in the nearby Brisbane Ranges. My daughter has an injured knee and was complaining about it, so my son scooped her up and gave her a lift!
I created a background by spraying Lindys Stamp Gang starburst spray through a mask and then added some more masking using Distress Inks.  I used some old Little Yellow Bicycle Twig patterned paper that matched the colours of the photos.
IMG_8832
And the FWAB Olive Green Jack Vine complimented the layout perfectly.
IMG_8833

IMG_8834
And I added an adhesive Pearl pearl from FWAB in the centre of my homemade flower.
IMG_8835

Thanks for looking and don’t forget that there is the 50% sale now on over at the FWAB store.
Judith XX

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! I love all of the little details and elements. Your title is so perfect with your photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Judith! Love the pics and your title is perfect too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I adore your page Judith all the detail! love the title!
    thanks for playing along with us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page, beautifully embellished and such a heart-warming moment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful page! I love the stitching and awesome photos. Thanks for playing at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete