Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stuck Mar 15th Sketch

Second post for the day. Not bad.
Here is my take on the March 15th Sketch over at Stuck?!


I have used some of the Echo Park All about a boy collection. I have so much Echo Park in my collection that I have scaled down my purchases but couldn't resist this when I saw it in real life. In the end I didn't use as much as I had intended as I caught up with doing chevrons in paint and ink.  I'm also addicted to Studio Calico wood veneer at the moment so used some chevrons and the speech bubble. The alphas are some v v old ones I found languishing at the bottom of a drawer of alphas.

Here is the sketch it is based on. I decided to dispense with the embellies and ramp up the chevrons.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome page Judith, I'm in the middle of mine for stuck, I just can't seem to get enough time so well done you for two posts in one day.

    ReplyDelete