Thursday, March 7, 2013

Smudge as a kitten

It's nice to get back to scrapping after a few really busy days. On Saturday, DD and I went to the Scrapbooking Expo in Melbourne. I did a class with the very talented Georgia Heald and also got to sit next to Scrapbooking Memories Master Beck Beattie. I really enjoyed the class and got to do a layout I was really happy with. On Sunday, we all went to the International Air Show at Avalon. It was a beautiful day but maybe a little too hot at times. On Monday, it was back to Melbourne to watch DS in an interschool swimming competition and then Tuesday DS had an appointment at the orthodontist in Ballarat. 

Anyway here is a layout I have created for: 

Frosted Designs - Chevrons

and

Scrap Your Story - use just 1 photo

This is one of the first photos of my semi adopted feral cat Smudge, when he was still with his mother and siblings. Strange to think that this little cat could turn into the big buffy cat he is now.
I have used:
Teresa Collins - Tell Your Story pp and embellishments
Fancy Pants - The Good Life pp
Scenic Route - Surprize pp
{scrAp this} felt sentiment
Scrap Matts chipboard sentiment
Glitz Designs - washi tape
Kaisercraft - bling
Pink Paislee - Alphas
Doodlebug - Alphas



13 comments:

  1. Judith I love those Alphas from Pink Paislee or doodlebug, I'm going to have to research them I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE the color combo and the washi is fabulous! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Scrap Your Story...I hope you'll be back to play along with us soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both comments so far -- love those alphas, and the colors are perfect! I'd like to add, that photo is so cute! Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love that photo.... This is such a beautiful layout. Love the colours, the bling, the design. All works together so well. Thanks you for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh what a cute photo judith. Love it. It was hot over the weekend, we were at geelong all holden day saturday and the werribee zoo on sunday!! Thanks for joining in at scrap your story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout! Loving the chevron washi tape and the layers of pattern paper :) Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Totally love the color combo and the layers! And that chevron washi rocks! Gorgeous! Thanks for playing with us at SYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was so lovely to meet you Judith and so glad you enjoyed the class. Love your layout, fantastic colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful! I love the layers and gems! Thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is AWESOME!!! Great choice of colors and what a wonderful lo!!!!
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What gorgeous layering, and precious kitty! Makes me want one. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love a kitty layout and this one is wonderful. Love all you layering and your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so soft and beautiful- love that you got the chevrons in in two mediums xxx thanks for playing with us at Frosted Designs xxx

    ReplyDelete