Saturday, March 16, 2013

Scrap Friends Sketch challenge #11


 This is a layout I did for the Scrap Friends sketch this month. A couple of weeks back we were driving back from Geelong and came across this expanse of Sunflowers (unfortunately, some were past their best) but I made DH stop the car so I could take some photos.

I have had these Prima sunflower vines in my stash for a while now and had originally planned on using them for another layout but had never got around to it so decided they went perfectly with this.



And here are some close ups showing my Purple Pumpkin goodies. I this one I used a green crocheted doily and tucked in a brown floral fabric button underneath my corrugated cardboard. You can also see some text washi tape behind the doily. I also used a kraft film diecut.



And in this one I have used a wooden printed floral button.






5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout and glad to hear its not just me who requests a car stop to take a photo, my hubby tells everyone who'll listen about my requests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely - gorgeous sunflowers, too!!! LOVE PP goodies...so nice to see them used so beautifully::)) I used to live down Geelong way many, many years ago!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Friends:):):)!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous...thanks for playing along at SF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Judith ;) You know I love your beautiful work!!!! Thanks for playing along at SF!!!xx

    ReplyDelete