Sunday, March 24, 2013

Scrap Us Your Stuff March challenge


Good morning. Hope your weekend is going well. Today I have a page to share with you that I have done for the March challenge at Show Us Your Stuff. The challenge this month was to include the word excite, excited, exciting on your layout. I came across this photo of my daughter whilst gathering together some photos for another page I was doing. She doesn't look too excited about having had her face painted here.
I took my inspiration from the hat she was wearing and the flowery design of the brim.



My handmade items are a load of Purple Pumpkin items and some handmade yellow felt flowers. Here is a close up of the  embellishments I have used - a two tone pink felt flower, a girls at play bottlecap, a yellow ticket, a couple of small blue crochet flowers, a small apple fabric button and some dark pink and white twine and my own felt flowers.



Don't forget the Purple Pumpkin Design Team call finishes today.

5 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge and that photo is so cute but I'm guessing she won't like it much in a few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that picture is priceless! THanks for joining in at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I love photos like these. Fabulous embellishments and title work.
    Thanks for playing along at SUYS x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this photo and your layout :gorgeous
    thanks for playing along with us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judith just love this bright fun layout! thanks for joining in at Suys cheers!

    ReplyDelete