Sunday, March 24, 2013

Scrap Your Story Challenge #4

I am really enjoying doing the challenges at Scrap Your Story and have managed to do all 4 so far.
This weeks challenge is technique based and is to use embossing either wet or dry. I ran the blue and green circles through my Cuttlebug and a couple of embossing folders.

This is another layout using Doodlebug Take Note. I love the look of circles cut out of cardstock and patterned paper put behind but unfortunately I don't have a Silhouette machine, yet (I'm contemplating getting one for my birthday next month). So I had to make do with cutting circles out of the cardstock with my old trusty circle cutters from Creative Memories and then cut out bigger circles of pp and c/s and but them behind the white cardstock. I then added a selection of pearls and gems to fill in the white spaces between the circles.


9 comments:

  1. Love your bright colours and patterns :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love all the circles and the bright colors!! awesome page! Thanks for playing with us at SYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty!!! Love how bright it is :-)
    Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bright layout judith. Thanks for playing along..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning layout!!! love the circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judith this is such a cool layout. I love the bright colours and the embossed circles are lovely. Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the colors and the extra texture the dry embossing gives totally rocks! Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with SYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cool layout! The way you layered the circles is perfect, and the textures are awesome. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and fun Judith! Love the circles!

    ReplyDelete