Thursday, March 14, 2013

Scrap your story Challenge #2

This week the challenge at Scrap Your Story is themed based and is to scrap a page about animals.

I decided to keep with the cat theme of my entry last week. 
These are the 2 semi feral cats I feed. They are brothers but from different litters. Smudge adopted Smidge when he was a couple of months old. They are often curled up together when it is cold or are playing and chasing each other around.

I decided to keep it simple so that the focus was on the photos of the cats.


Products used:

Jillibean Soup PP
Kaisercraft pearls
American Crafts thickers
Studio Calico wood veneer cats
Unknown chipboard cat


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and I love your kitties... lovely colours for the layout and the chippie is wonderful... Thanks for playing along at SYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clean and beautiful. Those papers go well with your photos. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable kitties!! Very eye catching. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful layout! I totally love your embellies and design! Thanks for playing at SYS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and I love that diecut! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete