Friday, March 15, 2013

Scrap the Boys March Challenge

This month the challenge at Scrap the Boys is a recipe challenge. You must include:
2 Photos 6x4 or smaller
Chipboard
Washi Tape
Mists/Paints

on your layout.

Here is my take on the challenge. I have to admit that it is quite heavily influenced by a class I did with Georgia Heald at the Papercraft Show in Melbourne a couple of weeks ago. (Well the strips of paper with gesso on are.)

I have used 2 photos of my son surfing last year as part of his Outdoor Education course at school. I applied gesso to the strips of paper and flicked some mist on my page. I have a chipboard frame under my photos and a small chipboard sentiment and have used grey spotted washi tape.


Products used:
Fancy Pants Park Bench pp
Fancy Pants The Good Life pp
Echo Park This and That pp
Pink Paislee Portfolio sentiments and tags
Grey spotted washi tape
Studio Calico wood veneer triangles
Scrapmatts chipboard sentiment
Unknown chipboard frame
Dear Lizzy date stamp
Crafters Workshop hexigon mask
Gesso
Cinder Glimmermist
Bisque VersaCube ink
Rosa Moka alphas
Adorn it alphas

4 comments:

  1. Judith I REALLY love this, I think it's the colours, absolutely fabulous......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all those layers and the gesso looks so effective!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layers, Judith....love your choice of papers and the touch of washi tape. Thanks for joining us at STB :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your arrangement and colours! Thanks for joining in the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete