Sunday, March 17, 2013

Frosted Designs challenge - Up, up and away

I thought I'd join in again with the Frosted Designs challenge this month. The new challenge is Up, up and away - you can use birds, planes, balloons, kites, butterflies etc

I decided to use kites to interpret this challenge. On our family holiday to Broome, way back in 2004  the local community held a family fun day down at the beach on our last day there. The kids had fun joining in. Part of the fun day was the flying of kites, which I have included in my middle photo and used as embellishments.


5 comments:

  1. Great mulit photo page Judith! Luv the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, colorful layout! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely layout Judith. I love the bold colours and the kite paper piecings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great page- so bright and summery xxx thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors and how the kite is incorporated into your LO. Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete