Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stuck?! Feb 15th sketch

As soon as I saw Kaisercraft's Shine Bright collection I was struck by the bold yellow and black combination. I held off buying it but finally relented a couple of days ago. On Friday night I spent the evening scrapping with some friends and managed to get this layout done for the Feb 15th sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches. I added some rub ons and some speciality paper  from the Kaisercraft Garage Days collection as these matched the theme of my layout. I also used a Charms Creations star and some little metal cogs I found amongst my stash.




And a couple of close ups -


And here is the sketch on which my layout is based:


I think you'll be seeing a lot more of Shine Bright!

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow love what you did with this collection! So glad you shared it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Judith! I love the pops of yellow and the rub ons are a great touch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work Judith, loving the yellow. Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the "monochromatic" feel to your colour palette! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete