Thursday, February 26, 2015

Jot February Mood Board

This month I decided to play along with the Mood Board over at Jot Love is in the Air. As my son has recently acquired a girl friend I now have lots of photos of them together. In fact I can hardly get any shots of him on his own now.

Anyway, here is my take on the board:
I was inspired by the colours and the word Love and the hearts and the stripes and the touches of gold so did a love inspired layout.
I used some paper that was on my desk, which went well with the theme. I also used a mini heart from Charms Creations.

And here is the mood board.

smallFEBRUARY MOOD BOARD

Thanks for looking

Judith xx

2 comments:

  1. Growing up eh??!!! LOOOVE the gold & the hearts :);)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely page - thanks for joining in with the mood board challenge over at Jot :-)

    ReplyDelete